GC in South Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to find any GC in South Arkansas, particularly the southwestern part of the state. I've been in more parts stores than I care to remember looking for this stuff.

Have you checked your local AutoZones?
The chain is the exclusive U.S. distributor for GC.

I've been in just about every Auto-Zone in this area looking for GC.
smile.gif

None of AutoZones in your area carry GC?
Weird.
Ask the store clerks. They should be able to order it from the local distribution center.

BTW, the bigger the store the better your chances of finding GC.

It's a little late but when we were back in Jonesboro in May, I found 18 Qts. there and brought it back to CA with me. Of course the wife has a ball ribbing me about that but I got some nonetheless.

I'll bet I didn't tell you guys about my sweep through SW Arkansas on my way back from the East Coast, huh? Boy were they loaded with GC down there!............Um-m-m, anyone know how much it costs to replace a pair of busted rear struts on an Audi? Seems like I somehow overloaded my trunk...

Is it that those stores run out of it?
Do they carry GC (are there the castrol 0w-30 tags on the shelves)?
Did you inquire with the store clerks?

All they have is the American 0W30. One store was completely out of the American stuff though. The other stores either have a few quarts of the American or lots of it. It actually says "Made in America with domestic and imported components" or something to that effect.

I didn't inquire with the clerks because all the stores were BUSY! I was in a hurry too.

Interesting.
I've never heard of that before.
The store that is out will have to be restocked with the German Stuff.
Keep an eye on it.

The funny thing is I haven't checked my local store in a while. The store that was empty of OW30 is like an "Auto-Zone Express" for lack of a better word. It's about half the size of every AZ I've visited. It never seems to be well stocked when it comes to oil, but maybe they will get some GC in.

I live in Jonesboro, and I have found it at both Autozone's there...in good quanities, and I have also found it at the Autozone in Paragould which is about 15 minutes from Jonesboro.

I usually go up that way at least once a year it seems, but I haven't this year and probably not for awhile. I might get in the mood for a road trip though. I've been to Paragould many times, but I've never been to Jonesboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back