Who Has or Had the Largest Stock of GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only got 38 quarts of the Green. Worth ten changes, as my Mazda Protege' calls for 3.75 per; four is a definite overfill.
P.S. DON'T NOBODY TELL MY WIFE! She never looks in the shed, and she'll figure I'm crazier than she already does.
Aw, what the heck. If it's on sale, I'll try to get another bunch. Just don't tell.
nono.gif
nono.gif

I wish I could see the face of the buyer at Autozone Corp. that told me the 0w-30 has been a dog for sales!
freak2.gif
It's sat on the shelves for years and now there's a glut that's taken place in the last few months. After all the green has been bought up, the sales will then go back down to where the dogs live...

Since it went on sale I'm now up to 163!
fruit.gif

I thought the same thing, anyone at AZ Corporate replenishment studying GC sales in my area of Ohio had to be scratching their head, suddenly, 150+ quarts have been purchased amongst 15+ stores when they apparently didn't sell squat for the longest time.

Some of the batches I got were M02X and M03X (with the rest of it M04X) in the past ten days. Some of them were very, very dusty on top and looked like they hadn't moved in quite some time.

Later,

Rich

Rich, not sure where you live in Ohio, but after clearing out 8-9 local AZ stores of the green GC, my oil stock pile currently contains;

82 quarts of green GC 0w-30 (plus 9 currently in use)
12 quarts of Amsoil Euro formula 5w-40
15 quarts of Mobil 1 T&S 5w-40
7 quarts of SL rated Mobil 1 0w-40
5 quarts of SL rated Mobil 1 15w-50

plus 2 quarts of conventional Valvoline for the lawn mower
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back