Euro Oils, Decisions Decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

I would personally do (and I am very anal about my car and the oil that goes into it, and I've owned some high HP turbo cars in the past) the Redline 5W-40 followed by the Silkolene Pro S 5W-40 followed by the E-tech 0W-40 followed by the Elf excellium LDX 5W-40 followed by the Pentosin 5W-40. I currently own a 05 Audi S4 that has a mix of X-cess 5W-40 and 300V 5W-40 in a 60/40 ratio. My previous car was a 2001.5 S4 w/ a twin turbo V6 w/ a chip and full exhaust (DP's and CB) and an intake. [/QB]

I love the TT S4's. I love the looks, the handling, and the pure power of them. I've seen those things make Supra's look like Honda Civics. I'd buy one if I didn't have the hellish thing that comes every 6 months called tuition. ****, I love turbo cars period. My dad owns a '95 300ZX Twin Turbo. I've been told to stick with a 5w-40 oil on the turbo'd car b/c it really helps with wear on startup as well as when I'm driving the crap out of it, making the turbo glow red-hot, which I honestly don't do very often. IIRC, someone posted a UOA of 300V on their Audi and it performed quite well. If there's a general concensus that it is the best, which certainly seems to be the case, minus our good friend, the elf supporter
grin.gif
, I will certainly continue to use it. Thanks again for all of the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back