GC is coming to my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the supplies of the last Green batch at the AutoZone distribution centers have been completely exhausted. Nationwide.
And the new store shipments contain exclusively the Gold stuff.

It's becoming increasingly more difficult to find the remaining Green Elixir.

quote:

Originally posted by vad:
Looks like the supplies of the last Green batch at the AutoZone distribution centers have been completely exhausted.

It's becoming increasingly more difficult to find the remaining Green Elixir.

of course all of us agree. In my neck of the woods (just north of Toronto Ontario) I find an odd few bottles here and there. And the extinction of the green will accelerate as fall and winter approaches when traditionally purchases 0W-30 increase and more product is moved. It will come the time when the only discussion of green GC on BITOG will be found in the UOA section
frown.gif

Hey an interesting post would be the one detailing the last find of the green in the USA, in Canada, in NAmerica! Couldnt we make a contest out of it? Maybe like the special chocolate bars in _Charlie and the Chocolate Factor_
grin.gif
!

quote:

Originally posted by sdude2k2000:
I still scratch my head as to why people are afraid of the golden GC. My car is loving it!

Much of the appeal is...was in the hunt. But soon their wont be a choice and sorry to say pscholte memories of the green will quickly f a d e away.

quote:

Originally posted by Boxgrover:

quote:

Originally posted by sdude2k2000:
I still scratch my head as to why people are afraid of the golden GC. My car is loving it!

Much of the appeal is...was in the hunt. But soon their wont be a choice and sorry to say pscholte memories of the green will quickly f a d e away.

...but as long as it lives on in MY heart (and my stash), what the rest of the world does belongs to the rest of the world
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back