GC is coming to my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to build an AutoZone only 2 miles from my house! Currently, I need to travel minimum 15 miles to buy any parts or "the Green".

The Fresh Green will line it's shelves. I can't wait to inform them of GC's wonderful chemistry...

The AutoZone will be built
By the TSC
Yes, more Green to grace my shrine

fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif

shhhh, you cannot tell them, you must induce them to order it without revealing the wonderful properties it has, that is your mission...

You cannot swing a dead cat without hitting an AutoZone around here...none of them have it.
2ndly......You can have charts/graphs/overheads/UOA's/VOA's and letter from the CEO of Castrol and those monkey's that work at AutoZone would just sit and look at you like a deer in the headlights and recommend Penzoil 30 for your Blown Cobra.....why waste your time?
smile.gif

Most people are more excited when McDonald's opens a restaurant near them.... It's a sign you've "made it on the map."

quote:

Originally posted by eljefino:
Most people are more excited when McDonald's opens a restaurant near them.... It's a sign you've "made it on the map."

I was happy when we got our very first Krispy Kreme location here.
smile.gif
Actually, the one they opened up just down the road from me was the very first location in all of Canada! You should've seen how packed it was at 5:30am on opening day! (2 hour lineup!)

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
I was happy when we got our very first Krispy Kreme location here.
smile.gif
Actually, the one they opened up just down the road from me was the very first location in all of Canada! You should've seen how packed it was at 5:30am on opening day! (2 hour lineup!)

Lol Krispy Kreme in Mississauga was absolutely retarded when it opened. A month later when I dragged my lazy butt over there (family lives about a mile from Mavis Rd. and the 401) there were still seriously massive lineups.

Never seen such nonsense in my life.
offtopic.gif
Especially over donuts that are pretty mediocre if you don't eat them within a couple hours of their manufacturing. On my way to YYZ airport one night, picked up a 12-pack to bring with me back to Sask on the plane -- people here laughed at the inferior donuts I brought from a far-away land the next morning.

[ March 28, 2005, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: pitzel ]

Well, we have 2 McDonalds, a Wendys (ick) and a really good pizza joint from a guy who moved here from New York. It's not Chicago pizza, but it hands-down beats any pizza chain around here.

My wife isn't too happy about the TSC going in as she wants a large deparment store. We don't need any more of THOSE stores. TSC's are ALWAYS welcome.
smile.gif
Especially with an AutoZone right next to it!
smile.gif

You also have a brand new Hollands Pharmacy and Gift Shop. Tell them Bugshu sent you and ask to look at the Phantom clock !!!!!

Whats the name of the Pizza shop?

Happy Motoring to You,

cool.gif

Bugshu

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:
They're going to build an AutoZone only 2 miles from my house! Currently, I need to travel minimum 15 miles to buy any parts or "the Green".

I have 3 AZs 2 miles away approx from my home..one east, one south and one west.

They gotta build one north.
wink.gif

In-and-Out...Krispy Kreme...Hah! They're everywhere.
grin.gif

pitzel, if you zap a slightly old KK donut in the microwave for 7 seconds it becomes as good as new!

Whereabouts does your family live, are they in the old town of Meadowvale Village perhaps? I'm only 4km from Mavis and the 401!

quote:

pitzel, if you zap a slightly old KK donut in the microwave for 7 seconds it becomes as good as new!

Whereabouts does your family live, are they in the old town of Meadowvale Village perhaps? I'm only 4km from Mavis and the 401!

Pat! If you are only about 4KM from Mavis and the 401 that means I only live about 1800KMs from you!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Pat! If you are only about 4KM from Mavis and the 401 that means I only live about 1800KMs from you!
grin.gif

So if you drive at our speed limit here, you can be here in 18 hours! See you soon!
grin.gif
(you can pick up whatever GC I leave behind while you're here)
tongue.gif

I called AZ corporate and left a message couple weeks ago about when the planned opening date would be. They never called back. Aggrrrhhh...

Then a thought struck me, what if they WON'T carry GC but only BC?? That's a depressing thought. At least the new TSC is now open down the street....
smile.gif

bighead,
i live in Cedar Park and the Autozone at 183/1431 does NOT have it. i checked on tuesday 7/5. i also checked the O'Reilly a mile north on 183 and they did not have it either.
frown.gif

i had to run to Autozone for a smaller oil filter wrench. still no GC as of 7/10/05 at 8:30am. however, they did have a LOT of the Mobil 1 oil filters.
i had already gotten a Wix for my 05 Tacoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back