GC manufacturing codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen GC with product batches 02, 03, 04 so I'm wondering if someone can summarize how much iron, etc was in the different batches? I'm asking because I heard they cleaned out the pipes at some point
wink.gif

Thanks,
Brian

Brian, who did you hear that from...the little green elves???? Sorry couldn't resist...
lol.gif

I'm sure Patman knows the exact answer. I'm only finding the 04 in my area. I know the earlier 03 and 02 did show more iron.

The virgin 02 batches tended to show 9ppm of iron, the 03 batches were down closer to 3ppm, and the 04 stuff is more like 1 or 2ppm (which pretty much all new oils contain, even M1)

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. T:
Brian, who did you hear that from...the little green elves???? Sorry couldn't resist...
lol.gif

Dr T,

The Elves asked me to inform you of two things: (1) while they "do oil," they do not "do pipes"; and (2) while they often wear green, they themselves are not green; they are very light complected..some might say Scandinavian or even Upper Eastern European in their looks. They were not irritated when they asked me to pass this on; one might say they were even a little amused.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back