lawnmower wheelie

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mower does over 35. using a combo of gas and brake i can wheelie all the way across the yard. heres a pic of me in action!

-

When I was a kid I took my dad's 7 hp garden tractor pointing uphill at the top of the driveway. Then with it in first gear and the clutch in I let it roll backward down the driveway, which had a decent slope that my pickup would go down in overnight if left in gear wo the parking brake. At the bottom I popped the clutch. Result: I was laying on my back with the tractor standing on end and the rear wheels clawing at the pavement and the hood wobbling around above me. No injuries. Big, big lesson learned.

Gee, Crypto, where were you when the Monster Truck Show came to town?
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Did you mod the engine slightly????
shocked.gif

nothings under the hood, just a stock 14hp briggs motor thats been de-governed and i removed the air filter. shoot i didnt even change the exhaust.

When I was young we had a rear engine John Deere lawn tractor and we used to do the clutch in on hills thing. Had to be careful though with the rear engine she would lift hard, the one time I got carried away I managed to jump off and swing it to the side so it didn't land on me. I learned me lesson there.

When I saw that thread title, I thought, this is something cryptokid would dig.
grin.gif
cheers.gif

You should have rebuilt that festiva engine you blew up, and stuffed it in there.
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back