AutoBone discontinues carrying of Zerex G-05...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know. Autozone is no longer going to carry the Zerex G-05. They had about 10 jugs and my Autozone and I bought 2. The guy at the desk told me they aren't going to carry it anymore because they hardly sell any of it (grrr).They are still stocking the Zerex waterpump lube though.

Sorry if this is off-topic, I just thought other people might not have anywhere else to buy it.

-Seth

quote:

Originally posted by Seth_TJ:
Just to let everyone know. Autozone is no longer going to carry the Zerex G-05.

That policy won't last long.

It's factory fill on Fomoco, Chrysler, Mercedes, and soon possibly GM.

Seems a bit short sighted since Ford just switched over recently. Of course it's not selling. Most people that have G05 Fords would not even be due for a change yet. Only the intrepid readers of this forum would change from green to G05.
grin.gif

That's like an auto parts store in 1941 saying they are not going to carry ATF anymore because it hasn't been selling well.

quote:

Originally posted by Mickey_M:

quote:

Originally posted by Seth_TJ:
Just to let everyone know. Autozone is no longer going to carry the Zerex G-05.

That policy won't last long.

It's factory fill on Fomoco, Chrysler, Mercedes, and soon possibly GM.

Those were my thoughts exactly...

I looked at the shelves were it used to be and they just scratched out the Zerex and put "Peak 50/50" or something like that. They expect Peak to just take its place

Funny you shoudl mention that because I remember seeing the Zerex 05 stuff at my local AAP a few months ago. I was looking out for it today and none to be seen.

quote:

Originally posted by Lumberg:
Funny you shoudl mention that because I remember seeing the Zerex 05 stuff at my local AAP a few months ago. I was looking out for it today and none to be seen.

None at Napa here either or Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back