BEST readily available carb cleaner spray???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know ASAP as I am in the process of getting a motorcycle running with 2 clogged main jets & a varnished float chamber...B-12??? or Supertech or Auto Value???

I'd go for the B-12 chemtool, no idea whats in the others. They could be similar, but B-12 Chemtool doesn't cost too much anyways.

the supertech works and smells the same.buy whichever is cheapest per oz.i use the supertech here.californians may have to deal with ineffective crap so ymmv.

quote:

Originally posted by kc8adu:
the supertech works and smells the same.buy whichever is cheapest per oz.i use the supertech here.californians may have to deal with ineffective crap so ymmv.

no, we get the same crap everyone else does.

B-12 works well.

B12 works good, not sure if it's worth the $3.20 they want a can, the supertech carb spray is 97 cents a can.... havent tried it but looks promising, think it's just acetone and toluene... WW also sells gunk carb spray for $1.83 a can, big can.... posted about it in the B12 thread in the additives section... i'd go with the supertech stuff...

oh, auto zone has valucraft carb spray for 99 cents a can too... acetone, methanol, toluene

Dont get it in your eyes!!! It burn's like the Flames of H**L. I know from experience.

I've used the Super Tech carb cleaner to clean a throttle body and it did great, same with cleaning spark plugs (along with a gentle brush from an old toothbrush). It gets the job done for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back