Mobil 1 Synthetic Spray,I know where

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for all of you guys out there that either can't find or want to use and have never tried the Mobil 1 Synthetic Spray.I can assure you I have tried EVERYTHING and I too have been looking to get my hands on some more.It is the best,heres where to get it,I called 1-800 ASK-MOBIL,http://store.avlube.com/fcofaarhesas.html, Good Luck Everyone,Hope this helps you out.If the link doesn't work it's www.avlube.com

Yes, we (avlube.com) have been without Mobil 1 spray for nearly a year now but now have a good stock for the time being.. Yes, we at AVlube.com are hard core Mobil 1 spray users ourselves and it has been a long dry spell!
George Morrison
AV Lubricants Inc.
Columbus, Ohio

YEEEEEEHAAAAW!!!!!!Nothing Out Performs,I did my research and found you guys at AV,while I was looking around I found these people here and couldn't help but to share their pain and just had to post....Bob P.

Good find. I haven't been able to find this stuff for almost a year, even at avlube. Gonna stock up now!

My local Big Lots recently got in a couple of cases of M1 Spray lube and they're going for $1.49. Not many cans left since I stopped by...
cool.gif

Get it while you can. According to the M1 web site the product has been discontinued. Which is the reason that is is showing up in Big Lots.
I just emptied the shelf in our local store.

You're right on the price 1kickbuttranger; I paid $1.29 for mine as well. A screaming deal...
cheers.gif

3 oz cans ? I use WD40 on lawn and garden tools, as an oil for sharpening, and as an initial cleaner for some projects, so I buy it by the gallon and use a WD40 spray bottle. Don't see why one couldn't something similar with Mobil 1. For small jobs use a syringe and needle which can be found at feed stores. Dull the needle if desired.

picked up a few 3.5oz cans at big lots for $1.29 each.
cheers.gif

just realized someone said this earlier, disregard

i only went to one but they had 20 cans at $1.29/can.

why is this so hard to find anywhere, did mobil stop making it or did they only distribute it in limited release? big lots only carries closeout items.

quote:

Originally posted by picman:
Get it while you can. According to the M1 web site the product has been discontinued. Which is the reason that is is showing up in Big Lots.
I just emptied the shelf in our local store.

quote:

Originally posted by Shadohh:
went to my biglots today.

They didnt have any, they claim they carry it and truck will be in tomorrow.

off I go back tomorrow
smile.gif

THey didnt have any again.
frown.gif

;::cries::

did you guys find it automotive or another section?

[ September 28, 2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Shadohh ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back