New stuff on the market - Who's using what

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of new stuff on the market and some old products that all of us could use some refresher information on. What's one or two of everyones favorite and why?
I've discovered a new product (for me) called Corrosion X that seems to live up to it's claims as a good rust inhibitor/lubricant. For an old product, a mechanic I work with on Saturdays swears by Hawes Oil penetrating lubricant for anything from engine rebuilding to loosening rusted bolts.
Next!

quote:

Originally posted by hi-miler:
There's a lot of new stuff on the market and some old products that all of us could use some refresher information on. What's one or two of everyones favorite and why?
I've discovered a new product (for me) called Corrosion X that seems to live up to it's claims as a good rust inhibitor/lubricant. For an old product, a mechanic I work with on Saturdays swears by Hawes Oil penetrating lubricant for anything from engine rebuilding to loosening rusted bolts.
Next!

Corrosion X seems to be a great product. It is a firearms lube. I have not tried it yet but will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back