Natural Look Interior Dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vad

Has anyone here used Poorboysworld?
They claim to produce matte finish on vinyl and plastics, not as glossy as Vinylex or 303.
I read that the users are in total agreement with the manufacturer's claim.

How does it compare to Sonus?

[ October 21, 2005, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: vad ]

Actually, 303 is pretty matte. Natural Look does offer a matte finish, but I think it's on par with 303 in that regard. I don't think either one is glossy at all. Vinylex is a touch glossier than those two. The NL does smell better than 303. I haven't tried the Sonus product, so I can't offer a comparison.

Keep in mind, with any of the above mentioned products, you can buff the surface with a microfiber towel after a few minutes to reduce any shine.

I wish I could get samples of each.
frown.gif

Only 303 sends them out.

I like the Vroom protectant from Target. I bought some on a whim. It looks really nice! It has a semi-glossy finish to it, and it makes the dash in my car and my wife's car look really dark and rich.

i'm with mike-in-orange. it cleans and leaves a pleasant feel; not slick or tacky.

i'd recommend that you spray it on the towel and not just start hosing away. like typical meg's sprayers, it tends to mist all over the place.

it works on about any interior surface.

I've used Poorboy's NL. As stated before, it is very similar to 303 in performance and appearance.

I have not used the Sonus, so I cannot comment between the two.

The Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer does clean very nicely, and leaves a very matte finish, but little protection.

I have used several of the PoorBoys products and have been satisfied with all of them. The only PoorBoys product that I have reordered is the Spray & Wipe.

IMO if you apply 303 to a microfiber towel and use it to apply to your interior surfaces and use a separate microfiber towel to lightly buff the surface you will get a matte finish that is as natural looking as anything else with superior UV protection.

In addition the many other uses of 303 helped eliminate the need for other products and buying a gallon (should last me forever) kept the per use cost a little more reasonable. I believe 303 is great for maintaining leather products of all kinds although I do use Leatherique once a year on my interior and just use the 303 for cleanup.

NL is decent stuff actually, pretty matte.

The Sonus is good also.

My fav. is the Wolfgang, slightly more sheen, but it has a perfect balance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back