Pledge Furniture Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another application: after I had the plastic bezels on the dash of my 67 Chevelle rechrommed, the vendor advised me to clean/polish them with Pledge.

Believe it or not, a light spritz of Lemon Pledge is about the best solvent for cleaning eyeglasse lenses! I picked up a new pair of glasses years ago from an optical store, and was amazed to see the person I bought them from cleaning them just before she handed them to me. You would think the silicone would make a film on the lens, but it leaves them crystal clear. That tells me there is probably not enough silicone to cause any difficulty in automotive detailing.

Well I took a chance and bought lemon pledge in a spray. WOW. Works excellent. price is the best thing. Smells nice too. Just did the interior as it is still -15 outside. Will try paint and tires in warmer weather.

Jim
99 GMC

Pledge doesnt hold a candle to CD2 Engine Detailer for all rubber/plastic finish under the hood area,as well as fenderwells,tires etc.
Once you use CD2 you`ll find many other uses within context,the stuff is awesome !

SS/LS

I used to use it 35 years ago when waiting on the starting grid for Sports Car Club of America sprint road races.

Nice to see some things don't change.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back