Application of 303 protectant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the free samples
tongue.gif
of 303 last week and today I got a couple big bottles
grin.gif
grin.gif
and the kit for convertable top cleaning. My dash has been treated to Meguiars and Armorall and who knows what else since I had the car so my question is what does one use to get that stuff off before applying some 303??? Thanks!

I was in a similar situation, I used that orange cleaner stuff in a bottle. Seemed to work fine, the dash looked clean before, but a lot of that armorall stuff came off on the rag. applied the 303 monthly and inbetween just use a dry swiffer cloth. looks great, i'll never use anything else.

I've been using 303 for several years now and it's definitely great stuff! Where is the best place to buy it? I've been getting it from a local truck accessories dealer but their prices seem high. Anyone have a good on-line source?

smile.gif

before you apply it get a on of those green type scrub pads and some simple green. Mix the simple green like 50/50 with water and than wipe dry with a clean towel. This should get all that old residue off your dash.

wn1998, be carefull with a scrub pad and 50/50 simple green/water solution when cleaning the airbag cover on the passenger side of the dash. Quite often these are painted to match the vinyl dash and are not as "color-fast" and hence will lose color if you get over agressive with cleaning agents ... I speak from experience here.

Woolite in a spray bottle diluted 1 part to 10 parts distilled water. You can use this on the fabric, plastic, etc..

Daily Drives:
-2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner XtraCab, 2.7 Liter , Mobil1 Synthetic SS 5W-30.
ODO 10000 Miles.
-1995 Toyota 4-Runner 3.0 V6, Mobil1 Synthetic SS 10W-30.
ODO 91800 Miles.
http://community.webshots.com/user/amkeer

I agree with the woolite solution for cleaning just about anything. I wouldn't use simple green (even diluted) on my paint or wheels much less the interior.

Originally posted by Amkeer:
[QB] Woolite in a spray bottle diluted 1 part to 10 parts distilled water. You can use this on the fabric, plastic, etc..

You'll look better in a conveyance washed with Woolite!!! A Woolite washing makes your conveyance look alive!!!!

(apologies to old old TV commercial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back