Lubrication Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A recent ad by le states
"did you know?
Synthetic lubricants are not always the answer
LE Enhanced Lubricants (tm) out perform synthetic and conventional lubricants.

Anyone know what Enhanced Lubricants are or what product claim they are making?

quote:

Originally posted by salesrep:
Anyone know what Enhanced Lubricants are or what product claim they are making?

I believe these are your boys:

http://le-inc.com/

Here's a blurb:

"ALMASOL® is a proven advancement in the science of lubrication. It is a solid film lubricant additive available exclusively from Lubrication Engineers®, Inc. This soft, tan powder is processed under exacting conditions by LE’s wholly-owned subsidiary, The Almasol Corporation. ALMASOL® particles are so small that it would take approximately 8,000 of them to cover the period at the end of this sentence. ALMASOL® is added to LE lubricants to amplify the protection every user needs to receive from a quality, high performance lubricant. Incorporated into LE’s oils and greases, these microscopic particles are evenly and permanently dispersed. ALMASOL® is also processed into a dry or solid film lubricant. This dry film technology has been used on every manned U.S. space flight."

and

"MONOLEC® is LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive which has proven its extraordinary performance in thousands of applications. It is an invaluable component in LE’s engine oils, industrial oils, and other LE lubricants bearing the MONOLEC® trademark. MONOLEC® creates a singular molecular lubricant film on the metal surface, vastly increasing film strength without affecting tolerances. LE’s MONOLEC® allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another, greatly reducing friction, heat and wear."

yea I saw that mickey. i guess i was wondering if "enhanced" was a specific product rather than an overall term for certain lubes they offer.

LE makes a very good lube,their product design and manufacturing secrets are gaurded as far asI can tell they show really good results on testing over other products Almasol,monolec,etc are,possiblly a new but proven anti-wear add. that other manuf. dont do?? any input???..BL

Though Im not a chemist this very well could be correct,,,and it maybe related to Mobils type of chemistry?, mag.is a player also,perhaps>>BL

I know their oils do well in the Falex Pin & Vee Block Test and that the pricing is above some synthetics .

We don't drive Pin n Vee blocks though . It's but one test of many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back