denso air filters any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking in Denso's website, very promisin and interesting stuff! they advertise an air fitler they have, anyone ever use htem? any good?

I have never used Denso air filters but I wouldn't hesitate to do so. Denso makes some very nice auto parts.

Like Buzzsaw, I have no experience with their air filters, have never seen any. But I can attest that their copper core U-Groove spark plugs were one of the best things that ever happened to my old Volvo 122S! That old car *loved* those plugs.

So long as price was reasonable I'd be happy to try one of their air filters in my Neon. JMO.

BTW: I've never been able to find the correct N-D plugs for my Neon, not even on the i-net. The ones I found came pre-gapped at about .020"-.025". when opened up to near correct gap, car felt "mushy". Wish I hadn't bought 3 sets.
blush.gif

Like Stuart Hughes and Buzzsaw, I have never used there products but have friends who swear by there plugs in their Japaneses cars.

Denso parts are the best, as a matter of fact, their alternators, HT coils, wiper motors and filters are all superbly designed,far better than others.

In my Camrys and sienna I use Denso air filters if I get he chance to buy them at the dealer, otherwise, I stick with the FRAM which is easily found at convinient stores like Canadian Tire or walmart.

They are very well made, and make the fram look crude.

cool info alL! i caled up denso earlier in the week. ufortunatley, they dont make an air filter for my 1995 plymouth neon: ( they do however make everytig else, form plugs to ignition cables, alternaotrs, anything else! i am kinda uspet over the air filter though: ( thier website, makes it look like its very promising! i'll try amsoils air fitler next time...
i told the lady thier that they should go more miantstream, in autopalces ect. she agreed, but thats up too the owner and all that. wish they would! i thught teyde make a **** good fortune if they did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back