Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
I don't own any GE but they are in very big trouble.

Fuzzy math accounting will reveal they are really worth $5 share.

Stupid GE...the bad news just keeps dribbling out. I bought at $13, thinking that surely the bad news was done. It wasn't. I have determined that I'm not a good stock picker...moving into ETFs so I can sleep at night.

The bull market has to end some time...we're due if not overdue for a correction.

Originally Posted by Warstud
I just got a buy signal on SCO (Ultrashort Crude Oil)

Hit a home run with this one...up 35%

I heard there was a 7 sigma event in natural gas Wednesday.
Price up 20%.
It took out optionsellers.com. $72 million of clients funds.

Best source for news is on twitter, searching for optionsellers.com.

Ouch.

[Linked Image]

S&P closed below 2582 support today, next support 2350...took my shorts off think we bounce first..this Fed Powell spooks me..ya I'm thinking he changes course again Wednesday, may even signal tomorrow.

this Fed Powell is a whimp, a puppet to the powerful and they're sending him a loud and clear msg. again today.

Originally Posted by dblshock
this Fed Powell is a whimp, a puppet to the powerful and they're sending him a loud and clear msg. again today.

Powell got himself in a no win situation dug his little heels in and look what became of it...I'm thinking we work toward 2350 (next support) then a blow-off collapse bottom..looks like sooner rather than later but beware, stay on your toes if trading....no one trades this volatility perfect ..

SQQQ
TQQQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back