What car manufacturer symbols do you really like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevy bowtie, I like the BMW emblem but only the black band with BMW and the inner circle that's 2/4 blue and 2/4 white. The other part as seen pictured above is fine but isn't necessary IMO.

Volvo is the most recognisable from a distance, you can see that diagonal bar before any other emblem. The British motorcycle scipts are nice - Triumph, Norton, and the BSA badge, Austin had a nice script too.

My favorite of all-time is the old Chevrolet Caprice crest that was extensively used until 1991, when it was only found on the center cap of wire wheel covers. I think the emblem initially made its debut in the early to mid 70s. I was also a fan of the old Cadillac logo with the crest and the black ducks, don't like the current one so much. Current manufacturer favorites are the old emblems that have been around a long time; Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Mercedes-Benz and VW. Simple and bold.

Buick,

images (1).jpg

turbo-buick-badge-2018.png

i allways liked the one they called the forward look two arrows. but cant get it to post here.

Originally Posted by red7404
i allways liked the one they called the forward look two arrows. but cant get it to post here.

Citroen?

[Linked Image]

Mainstream:
Volkswagen
Renault
Fiat

Luxury/Premium:
BMW
Acura
Rolls-Royce
Mini
Volvo

Sub-brand/Model specific:
Ford ST
Honda Type-R
Corvette
Mustang
BMW M
Nismo

BYD, because the logo lights up. On a company that is big into electric vehicles, it's a memorable feature.I look for it every time I go to China.

BYD logo.jpg

Last edited:
Renault logo from the early 1970s...I spent hours in class trying to get it right in my workbooks.

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back