Amsoil oil filter made in china?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by anndel
Napa Gold - Wix cartridge filter is made in china. Heard Denso is making Toyota OEM filters in china, any truth to that?

I asked Wix about where an XP cartridge filter was made and they just told me it is on the box and the product, I am not buying a product to find that information out. I have to believe it is made in china and they did not want to say it. Since you say Napa Gold is made in China no reason to believe the Platinum/XP versions are any different.

Originally Posted by postjeeprcr
Napa Gold - Wix cartridge filter is made in china. Heard Denso is making Toyota OEM filters in china, any truth to that?

I asked Wix about where an XP cartridge filter was made and they just told me it is on the box and the product, I am not buying a product to find that information out. I have to believe it is made in china and they did not want to say it. Since you say Napa Gold is made in China no reason to believe the Platinum/XP versions are any different.

Almost all the XP cartridges are made in Poland. The WL10010XP for the Pentastar is made in the US

It is hard to see the additional writing about USA on the Super Tech box. Things may not be as they seem. Sounds reasonable from Wix to advise looking on the product or box for place of manufacture.

Originally Posted by postjeeprcr

I have some older Wix filters (about 1-2 years old) and it was made in Poland.

Some of the Ea15k oil filters appear to be made in China.

I haven't seen any of the EaO25k oil filters made anywhere else but the US.

Life is just FULL of disappointments isn't it?? Just gonna have to pull on the big boy pants on this......Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back