It Snowed Last Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become all because of snowflakes.

People are crazy. I just mind my own business and dont follow any of these crazy trends.

The things on your list were brought to your mind through television and radio "news" production.

They have little to do with your real life....assuming you have one.

Living the way the "mental manipulators" corral you means they win and actual people lose.

Sad but true.
lol.gif

I saw a good meme the other day... "If you find the song Baby it's cold outside offensive, maybe life isn't for you!"
lol.gif

LOLOL it IS true - for the media and so-called experts on tv...

Originally Posted by StevieC
I saw a good meme the other day... "If you find the song Baby it's cold outside offensive, maybe life isn't for you!"
lol.gif

Agreed! Why is something from real life, between consenting adults, where no one has had [insert crime here] done to them offensive?

All this happened during our short lives. Just imagine what was considered normal 200 years ago. Or 1000 years ago. Totally different life style, moral, law.

When I was in college a magnificent semi reclining snow nude appeared in front of the dorm. She stayed until she melted. There were comments, but she was VERY well done, art, so she got to stay. 45 years ago.

Maybe your snow person was simply ugly.

Rod

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JLTD

lol.gif

Agreed! Why is something from real life, between consenting adults, where no one has had [insert crime here] done to them offensive?

Aren't things supposed to be designed and constructed for the masses? Then why are we changing so many things for minorities?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JLTD

lol.gif

Aren't things supposed to be designed and constructed for the masses? Then why are we changing so many things for minorities?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Merry Christmas

If offended, please call 867-5309.

I saw that one too. (Tommy Tu-Tone.)
lol.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back