Tractor Trailer Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AZjeff
Originally Posted by BigD1
Lawyers going to eat this up.

They've been around for 20 years... we aren't hearing about disasters.

Guys I know who own their rigs seem to stay away from them.

My dad that was a off the road natural gas field trucker for 40 years said his boss would fire anyone that used those tires on his truck or trailers

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
My dad that was a off the road natural gas field trucker for 40 years said his boss would fire anyone that used those tires on his truck or trailers

???????

These tires are supposed to replace duals on large trucks You have to replace both the tires AND the wheels. If the truck in question is owned by the company, how is a guy authorized to make such a changeover without permission? If the truck is question is privately owned, how can the boss fire him?

Originally Posted by CapriRacer
Originally Posted by 53' Stude

???????

These tires are supposed to replace duals on large trucks You have to replace both the tires AND the wheels. If the truck in question is owned by the company, how is a guy authorized to make such a changeover without permission? If the truck is question is privately owned, how can the boss fire him?

My dads company hauled very heavy loads and they know all about the super single tires. My dads company is smart and uses good dual tires on the tractor and trailer. The company my dad worked for OWNS THEIR OWN TRUCKS AND TRAILERS AND EQUIPMENT! SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back