Dumping Verizon Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Domestically is another story: T-Mobile still lacks coverage in many rural, off-interstate areas (we have an AT&T hotspot for that) and has a low 200MB roaming cap (which lasts about an hour). Cities and ski resorts are well covered"

Do you have a newer smartphone that includes the T-Mobile lower frequency 600Mhz band? This was designed to better reach rural areas and penetrate steel buildings. Lower frequency has greater range (less affected by obstacles) but slower speeds. Will be travelling thru Pa mountains and tunnels over the holidays and see it this is true.

I'm able to unlimited stream at 480 quality wo problems despite streaming speed being capped at 1.5 Mbps under my 55 plan. 480 speeds are not observable on the tiny smartphone screens, anyway. If you still want HD quality, it will cost an additional $10 a month per line.

Very pleased with T-Mobile and glad we dumped Verizon. Their prices and business practices were just too much, in my opinion. Best coverage, though but others are catching up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back