Adams Buttery Wax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next non-rainy weekend I'll be waxing my truck and Mazda car with this wax. I already have it. I've had Collinite 845 on them since August. I don't care that much about longevity but I'm wondering about the look. Good stuff?

Can we not talk about wax?Seriously! Its not going to be warm enough around here till at least March. Oh BTW,no waxing pictures or drinking Carona and gripping about getting sun burns either lol lol.

I know two people who have used Buttery Wax, they like it and the online reviews back up their appreciation for the product. Don't expect longevity but the ease of use may make up for that.

I wish we had a dry 60° day coming up so I could do the winter detail on the BMW and MDX; I'd wax at 60° but not lower unless it was a special circumstance.

I have used this product below 50 degrees and applied in direct sunlight above 80 degrees. Easy to apply and remove, but does not last as long as other products. If you have a darker color paint, it will make it pop and look wet.

Last edited:
Well got around to waxing the Mazda6 today and I'm impressed with the wax removal and results. Waxing on is similar to most wax products but wax removal was very easy. The finished product looks a bit muted but very deep. My hands looked like I was eating a melted moon pie banana flavored but I'm happy with the results. We'll see about wax protection/longevity but appearance is impressive. Wax removal ease is outstanding.

Last edited:
Pic was taken 48 hours after waxing and a drive to work but you get the idea.

520D7244-1870-4C1E-96B3-7FE046092BEB.jpeg

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
Looks great. I'll have to try it. Autogeek?

No, Autogeek doesn't carry that brand. I bought it on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back