Gas Prices - SW Ontario bottoming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen these prices in a while!
($2.66 USD per gallon)

20181202_161336.jpg

My aunt in London told me hers is at $0.89. Most likely because Sarnia is nearby.

Sure beats the $4 a gallon we hit in the summer.

Last edited:
Here in NW Buckeyeland, it's Currently down to $2.04 USD($2.73CAD)/US Gallon (70.91 Cents/L)

Last Summer I drove my Mom to one of her High School Friends' house in Guelph, ON. (333mi one way) I did my gas research beforehand, and made sure i would have enough to get back to the states.

I made it from my house through the Tunnel to her House, and back to the US Side of the Blue Water Bridge at Sarnia/Port Huron on one tank. granted, i was sitting in the US Customs line "on fumes", but, i made it. Hit the First Station I saw in Mi, when i went to reset the trip odometer, it was at something like 499 mi.

when i went back 10 days later to get her, I made sure to top off about half way to Detroit.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by StevieC
Originally Posted by Pelican
Albertans are in mourning !

I know and I feel for them.

Rumours are there might be an announcement on the Alberta government implementing production limits. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot

Rumours are there might be an announcement on the Alberta government implementing production limits. Stay tuned.

We need pipelines to fix this mess. The turkeys standing in the way can pack, I'll help them.

Last edited:

We need pipelines to fix this mess. The turkeys standing in the way can pack, I'll help them.

Next fall is when you will get your chance
wink.gif

Oh yeah. Gotta get rid of pretty boy before he kills the country.
27.gif

Ontario is already screwed, no one is going to have the stomach to pay that defecit off and anyone who turns off the taps will be voted out by the GTA. We're basically California now complete with the illegal immigrants irregular arrivals.

Just in. Alberta is implementing an across the board production cut starting Jan 1. The cut will be 325,000 bbls per day.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Oh yeah. Gotta get rid of pretty boy before he kills the country.
27.gif

Ontario is already screwed, no one is going to have the stomach to pay that defecit off and anyone who turns off the taps will be voted out by the GTA. We're basically California now complete with the illegal immigrants irregular arrivals.

We will be fine but it will take a lot of pain to get us back to where we need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back