Who would you say has the ugliest car manufacturer symbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're all hellaciously ugly because they're HUGE. It looks clownish. I liked the original old school logos that were tastefully sized. I don't understand the rationale behind these comedic huge logos.

My faves have always been the Mitsubishi diamond star (the old red one) and the old Datsun/Nissan rising sun logo.

The ugliest is that huge "RAM " word on the back of the current Dodge trucks. It looks really ghetto'd,like someone went to a Mexican town Autozone and bought stick-on letters and put it on there themselves.

None! My opinion. However; have you considered what some of the symbols represent? Mazda? Subaru? Our Country was founded on them. Don't mean to detract from OP, respectfully.

Strangely, other than the SRT logo on the front, there is no Dodge logo anywhere on my Charger to be found. Does the Dodge brand even have a proper logo these days? I know the RAM brand does, but I'm asking about Dodge cars.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
The ugliest is that huge "RAM " word on the back of the current Dodge trucks. It looks really ghetto'd,like someone went to a Mexican town Autozone and bought stick-on letters and put it on there themselves.

I was going to say RAM. Just dont get how large you need to make three letters to get your brand out there.

Any of the obnoxiously sized symbols are no good as far as Im concerned.

Probably what makes me want to vomit most is that people pay extra to illuminate their Mercedes star.

Originally Posted by JHZR2

I was going to say RAM. Just dont get how large you need to make three letters to get your brand out there.

They made it big because after the first year....half of it will have rusted out.

Probably what makes me want to vomit most is that people pay extra to illuminate their Mercedes star.

Yup, the oversized (dinner plate) star that's the focal point of their grill is about as tacky and gauche as it gets. Yet that's the brand equity every manufacturer tries to earn.

Toyota/Scion/Lexus/Infiniti/mazda are all a doodle in an oval. At least subaru throws a few stars in there to make it interesting. Ford and Nissan throw a word inside the oval.

These things are all the same, so it's hard to be angry!

What up, dog?

EA1B8362-8B0F-4024-89F4-FEF4BE457244.png

Originally Posted by sloinker
I like the ovaries and birth canal logo the best.

Hahahaha! That what it reminds me of, too - - - also my most hated logo

Originally Posted by Warstud

They made it big because after the first year....half of it will have rusted out.

Originally Posted by Warstud

Best one yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back