Meet Smoky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoky likes to play with a fuzzy red ball. I throw the little ball, he pounces on it, massacres it a bit, then he brings it to me! He actually drops the ball from his mouth into my outstretched hand every time. Smoky is a retriever!
grin2.gif

Smoky has explored the whole house and the garage by now. He's grown two inches in length since we got him.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Smoky's gonna grow big - a friend has a Maine Coon mix and their cat has grown big over a year.

She's gonna be a troublemaker, that's for sure.
smile.gif

Nice cat...our black (Salem) is the only cat I've known to play fetch...and when I come home he runs up rolls on his back and wants a belly rub.

Our orange scraggly dumped cat we got in Jan has maine coon...he's BIG now...and still growing.

Running at high speed at me and performing a leaping jump into my lap or onto my chest is quite an experience when I'm sitting on the couch. He doesn't do this to my son or the help. Lucky me. Did I mention he does this with his claws fully extended?
eek.gif

The first of your pictures from 8/16 shows a bottle of Bacardi rum on the bottom shelf.

We fostered a super cute, smaller black cat which was named Bacardi....no kidding.

Her tail flicked and flicked. Alas, she was a "one animal in the house" kind of cat. Our 17 year old (cat) stopped urinating and little Bacardi took to urinating wherever she wanted.

Real sorry to return her (remember, foster not adopt) but she was labeled as a 'only animal in the house' cat and is now in a happy home purring for a man who just had a heard transplant.

PERFECT (Purrrfect?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back