Blackstone's new postage paid service is slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the prepaid bottle, and used clear tape over all of it to make sure it didn't open. I got results back in less than 10 days. I was thrilled with the turnaround (and I'm spoiled by amazon's 2-day shipping).

Well latest one made it to INDIANAPOLIS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX in record time... then sat there for 3 days...

and now:

Two bottles sent Wednesday one delivered Sat, one is Charleston WV. Last time I looked WV was not between Atlanta and Fort Wayne...

I think these bottles must mess with the sorting machines since they are so commonly routed to the far reaches of the country before arriving in Indiana...

I still put the sample in a box and send it Priority mail at my own cost. Always arrives in the typical 2/3 day delivery window.

The one of 2 times I did not put it in a box, lady at post office put it in for "Ground Delivery" or something like that when she asked and I told her it was motor oil. Even though motor oil is not hazardous many postal employees do not know their own policy and I think she marked it hazardous.
It took forever to get there.

With that said, one other time I shipped it in the bottle without a box and it still got there in the 2/3 day window period but the postal employee didnt ask if it was a liquid.

So bottom line, a box always got delivered fast for me, shipping in the bottle is hit or miss. Maybe the sorting machines and bottle are another possible issue like you are having.

Last edited:
I think it has met a nice midwestern oil sample in Poland IN and they have eloped never to be seen again...

What a waste of time
lol.gif

I had the same problem last time... The tracking number got stuck for a looooong time then boom, delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back