not a cat person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their first winter...for any of them.

6-9AM is chaos and running...nap...bit of early afternoon chaos...nap...lots of naps and lying in front of the heater.

That little Orange runt from 5 months ago that was VERY second hand when we got him decided to stretch out in front of the heater.I decided to set up a rule, and he decided to hug it...Rule is 80cm (31.5")...and he's still got about half his baby teeth.

It's interesting...I've never watched cat herds before.

Salem (my daughter's cat, she calls him Dwayne Johnson half the time) was the leader when we had him and Gandalf the Gray...he was the one barging the others out of the way. Gandalf became quite timid

Swiper (bluey) was so far down the pecking order it wasn't funny, now he's taken over top spot as he's bigger and stronger, Salem has his nose out of joint there (but plays with humans so much better now), and Swiper lets Gandalf to the food bowl...she's come out of her shell and prepared to stand up for herself.

It's very very interesting to watch.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Keeks sound asleep

Keeks playing with me,getting ready to lunge! Haha

KiKi has funny sleepin ways:)

She looks ready to attack in 2nd pic

Her favorite place to be,in my lap
smile.gif

Midnight died 22 yrs ago. I still miss him. Cleo lasted 21 yrs, 4 1/2 pounds of attitude. I put her down because she developed cancer of the nose. I buried her under a magnolia. This spring, her grave was covered in wild phlox. Darn it Shannow, you make me want to get another one !

Originally Posted by Silk
Bluey's going to be a big boy...he'll be into the other cats bowls too I reckon.

would appear that he's a big cat and some to go

20181125_214152.jpg

20181125_214313.jpg

Last edited:
He's HUGE!! I bet that cat is very protective over your family,that so awesome!! He's a beautiful!!

Per the other thread, they are all gone...people and cats.

Turns out that I AM a cat person, a couple weeks before the fam left, they had a week's long holiday, and me and the three cats got on well.

Been alone for 7+ weeks now, and went to the nearby shelter on Father's day (LOL to chack out the abandoned animals), and a particular tabby went to great lengths to draw attention.

Thought for the week as to what I wanted, and went back today, and the cage was open...but she was in the play area.

"Storm"...was a street fighter on the North Coast that got caught and taken by the RSPCA in May. Repaired, rehabbed from her streetfighting ways, and now rehomed

Pics to come...she's exploring the place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back