GENESIS G70 IS THE 2019 MOTORTREND CAR OF THE YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done. The G70 is an excellent vehicle according to every review I've read or viewed.

Sitting outside the airport reading all the GM bad news here yesterday …
But, on the way home I passed through a tiny town and saw a new Hyundai dealership under construction … this is the first car dealership in that little town and clearly yet another sign of the times …

The Model 3 is now the 5th best selling car in the USA, but wait! Tesla doesn't pay for advertising!

(does a skid marked U-turn in the new Genesis and hands Jonny Lieberman a big fat check)

Guess who is Hyundai's new best friend!

Strike up the parade!

^

Yea the Tesla model 3 makes a lot more sense compared to others in the well equipped end cars and/or luxury brands once you factor in lower maintenance and not having to buy gas.

We buy higher end used cards so hopefully they can get production up some more and they will hit the used market in a few years.

With that said the G70 looks to be a really nice car. We cross shopped the G80 but its just to big for my wife. So got the G50s, about the same size as the Genesis G70.

With the amount of $ that Hyundai is spending on Genesis I'd be inclined to take ANYTHING published about the brand or the vehicle with bags of salt.... bags.

Originally Posted by jrcowboys
As anyone heard of Dealer issues/warranty issues with Denesis?

My daughter has a Genesis coupe 3.8 track, no problems ever with that car.

Their U.S. HQ is just up the highway a bit. Alongside the 405, I always glance at the models on display in front.

The company's machines have come a long way since setting up shop on these shores!

Originally Posted by wemay
Well done. The G70 is an excellent vehicle according to every review I've read or viewed.

No matter how good it is , Hyundai simply can't be a BMW, Lexus, or MB badge.

Originally Posted by madRiver
Originally Posted by wemay

No matter how good it is , Hyundai simply can't be a BMW, Lexus, or MB badge.

The value for the money is the key here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back