What are you listening to right now?

Oh, Gary Moore was always considered in the top 20 guitar players of the world. This album "After the War" 1989 was last one that was dedicated to the house of rock. Past this moment, he dived into the blues; on the Kerber, they were coming from ex. Yugoslavia, great band nonetheless, and the Tito's system was not part of the iron curtain, moreover it was open to the West as well as to the East at the time.

Still, I have discovered this band and this is how bands from the 80s should sound nowadays; I picked the copy of it the other day
grin.gif

"Hail to the Chief" as former president George H W Bush's casket was placed in hearse for flight to Houston. I was somewhat surprised that the Episcopal service is very much like the Catholic Mass. Closing hymn was "Holy God We Praise Thy Name', which was the traditional hymn closing Catholic benediction. Some may remember that this hymn also closed Senator Ted Kennedy's service.

One for maiden851
smile.gif
... In comments below goes their story (3rd comment by Lorne Cooper&other subcomments)...

Last edited:
Ha, quite interesting story nonetheless; Thx!

Udo, the metal icon says
grin.gif

IMG_9410.jpg

Last edited:
Back