Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like and value John's opinion however, not everything he mentions in his videos applies to the U.S.
He does however, on occasion make reference to the U.S. and how things differ from... "Stralia".

I like John until he gets on his Retardistan political rant and climate change issues. I've followed climate change since the '70's and found it's a real money maker for those involved. Kind of like curing cancer. If/when cancer is "cured" a lot of people will lose their income/job. And yes, a lot of his videos pertain to his home country.

He's a good speaker, I'll give you that. I guess I'm guilty of buying fuel stabilizer for my boat. It should be easy enough to scientifically test if it works and he offers nothing in this regard.

The other products, I'm not interested in and he can say what he likes.

Marketers know that people interested in cars are also interested in things that make them better or last longer. If it makes you happy go ahead and buy it or alternatively spend your money on ice cream.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think its a terrible topic title and I dont click links to videos that I have no idea what they are.

(since you asked what I think
crackmeup2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back