Think we might've bought a house today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, guess we did. Our offer was accepted on a place. We'd passed on looking at it the other day when it first came up because the pictures made it look too small inside. We had a change of heart and decided we'd better go look in person since it had all the other features we sought. We were surprised. It was the first case of a house for sale looking better in person and being bigger in person than in the online pictures. We wrote an offer back at our Realtor's office. Our offer beat out a competing offer and so here we go, looks like we bought the place. Perfect for two 50-something empty nester's like us. 1800 sq ft brick ranch, three car attached garage, small in ground pool on 1/3 acre corner lot.

Oh, yeah. We are getting hitched on Black Friday Nov 23rd in the morning, then jetting down to Sanibel Island FL for a few days for some honeymoonin' ,,,
happy2.gif

Congrats. Just make sure the offer is accepted in writing by the sellers, ideally with a deposit. I went through a situation years ago where the seller accepted my offer....and a day later told me it was no longer valid as I had new competition....which meant raising my offer to stay in the "running."

Not to burst your fun time, but you haven't bought a house until you've moved into it. It might be a pos that you really don't want if they find a bunch of problems. Congrats though I know it's exciting...Š

Sometimes pictures are deceiving. We ended up buying a house that the pictures were poor and just didnt do justice. Goes to show you!

I'm hoping it wasn't built on a reclaimed strip mine.....just kidding. Congratulations on the house and upcoming wedding!

HMMM, well I guess congrats!?!?!?!

Now back to important things:
-you will need either 2 motorcycles or a double
-you will need a third wheel to renovate the house in style
-or you can get back to normal and drive on 4 wheels; don't forget the sign with " get of my lawn"

.... kidding...

CONGRATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back