M1 10W40HM, 10K 2009 Toyota Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy

20181112_172258.jpg

Would the si and iron be a bit high for a ? The Sodium seems high but then we don't know the last oil used.

Originally Posted by CT8
Would the si and iron be a bit high for a ? The Sodium seems high but then we don't know the last oil used.

Not sure on the si and iron. Sodium is washing away as 2 oci's were VWB 10w30 old formulation
smile.gif

The capacity is not "litres" as i put "quarts" on the label. Just to clarify that.

I dont think this UOA is all that bad honestly; anyone else feel the same considering i used a HM 40 weight?

Now, delete the first pic...

Any particular reason you're running that molasses in the Camry?
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted by Leo99

coffee2.gif

Umm, i currently have Harvest King synblend 5w20 in the Camry now. I got the oil over a year ago for $1/quart and obviously it didnt hurt anything

Originally Posted by Garak
I wouldn't fuss too much. Maybe something's up with the air filtration right now, but that is a decently long OCI.

I put a tough guard air filter in about 10k ago. Didnt see any obvious leaks but I'll check it out

Originally Posted by Garak
I wouldn't fuss too much. Maybe something's up with the air filtration right now, but that is a decently long OCI.

+1

You may want to consider asking the moderators to delete your initial pic with your personal data. Don't want it archived? etc. Thanks for posting, as always.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Leo99

coffee2.gif

Umm, i currently have Harvest King synblend 5w20 in the Camry now. I got the oil over a year ago for $1/quart and obviously it didnt hurt anything

I didn't think it would harm a thing. I also thing all the angst on site about viscosity is overblown.

Happy Veteran's Day.

not all bad, this was one of the 'sludge monsters' no? on paper that 10/40 HM is an exceptional oil.

Last edited:
Pffft.... name and address is overblown paranoia.

Worst case that can happen is oil filters start arriving from all kinds of random sources
grin2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back