AAA Texas 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truex, Suarez, Buescher, Almirola to the rear. Almirola made unapproved body modifications. Truex, Suarez, Buescher made engine changes. Buescher changed from ECR to Hendrick for the first time ahead of JTGDaugherty Kroger ClickList Racing transitioning to Hendrick power for next season.

Timmy Hill in the 66 had to withdraw due to running a new engine as opposed to a sealed engine per NASCAR's regulations for part time teams.

45325307_10156807543781952_1745671036344467456_n.jpg

1. Blaney
2. Bowyer
3. Harvick
4. Almirola, to the rear
5. Keselowski
6. Hamlin
7. Ku Busch
8. Logano
9. Byron
10. Ky Busch

FWIW this could be the last race with qualifying speeds over 200mph average for the foreseeable future due to the new rules package for next year.

DeBeneditto to the rear for a transmission change, Byron to the rear and loss of car chief for failing pre-race inspection 3 times, Johnson also to the rear for failing pre-race inspection 2 times.

Stands are empty and this trend is getting worse race by race the end is near I fear. Being a long time viewer I'm bored out of my mind watching these guys going round and round format sucks going to turn off and go workout now when I miss it I say ohhh well.

It looks like a dang truck race attendants no way these track owners can continue on.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dave123
Stands are empty

You ain't kidd'n...that one side looks completely empty

Stands are empty and this trend is getting worse race by race the end is near I fear. Being a long time viewer I'm bored out of my mind watching these guys going round and round format sucks going to turn off and go workout now when I miss it I say ohhh well.

To each his own. I enjoy it.

Happy to see the 17 up front considering how they have been performing all year.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal

To each his own. I enjoy it.

Happy to see the 17 up front considering how they have been performing all year.
i never said you couldn't but it's obvious they have a massive problem on their hands fans leaving and bigger problem sponsors bailing week after week.

I watch these guys as often as I can. When they show the in-car camera and engine status display, it makes me think about the stress those engines are under. I'm sure the oil they use is way different from anything you can buy on the shelf. It's very rare that you see any of them go out due to an engine problem.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
I watch these guys as often as I can. When they show the in-car camera and engine status display, it makes me think about the stress those engines are under. I'm sure the oil they use is way different from anything you can buy on the shelf. It's very rare that you see any of them go out due to an engine problem.

Engine reliability increased dramatically in 2015 when they went to roller lifters and added the tapered spacer. They lost 100-150hp with the tapered spacer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back