Preference on Wix (Napa) Analysis lab location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if you've found any difference between the labs. I'm closest to Ohio (Nebraska), as to get it back faster, but Atlanta is their default so is that their HQ? Might be better/more efficient testing?

Thanks

I get turnaround within 2-3 days at Ohio.

With that, there's no reason for me to try any of the other locations.

TestOil is in Ohio and they are a highly calibrated lab. They have quick turn around as well if you want another option to those two. I don't have experience with Wix/Napa.

I send themto Atlanta. The biggest help to get a quick turnaround is to send it first class in a padded envelope. Never mail the black container by itself unless you have a month to wait.

Originally Posted by Donald
I send themto Atlanta. The biggest help to get a quick turnaround is to send it first class in a padded envelope. Never mail the black container by itself unless you have a month to wait.

Only BITOG'ers know this^^^^^lol

Originally Posted by Onetor

Ummm, not all of us...

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Originally Posted by Onetor

Ummm, not all of us...

some do............. not ALL do........... but learn, we shall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back