Make links blue again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we do this please? I'll insert an inline link and you barely know it's a link because it's the same color as the text, in the default skin. It's underlined, but barely.

Originally Posted by Warstud
While there at it....please fix the time. it's off 5 hours.

The time is fine. You just need to go into settings and set your time zone. It kinda defaults to some UTC time of 0:00.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by Warstud
While there at it....please fix the time. it's off 5 hours.

The time is fine. You just need to go into settings and set your time zone. It kinda defaults to some UTC time of 0:00.

Thanks...I fixed it.

Originally Posted by Drosselmier
Where do you find Settings ?

It's not really called Settings. At the top right of the homepage click your name then click preferences. Change whatever then save changes.

Originally Posted by eljefino
Can we do this please? I'll insert an inline link and you barely know it's a link because it's the same color as the text, in the default skin. It's underlined, but barely.

It's blue for me with UBBCentral theme. I changed it back to Red/Gray and the link is Red.

What theme are you using?

I use Zen and the link is almost invisible. Just a thin underline to it in very light blue.

Here is an example of it

[Linked Image]

Can you tell where the link is in the screenshot?

A lot of my links I have had to add an underline to make it visible. No idea how many links I miss because of it.

I guess I'm using zen, by default? Will play with themes I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back