How far do you let your stocks drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we retest the 155 Feb low on QQQ another 10% from here, maybe more with the Elections, Mueller, TNX spiking, China. Brexit, Saudi's and anything not yet on the plate, we're going downhill for at least a couple more weeks...

Mark me down for another tranche of SQQQ after hours..I'm back to 70% short and cash in this account.

Originally Posted by E365
Originally Posted by Astro14
Originally Posted by E365
DJIA and S&P 500 both now NEGATIVE on the year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/dow...n-after-tuesdays-500-point-recovery.html

So?

I'd suggest news about the stock market dropping is applicable to a thread about the stock market dropping. Erasing all gains on the year is also a significant event.

And how will this affect your investing strategy?

Your portfolio?

You stated a fact that's been all over the news, so, yeah, germane to the thread.

But you don't give me a reason to care. So what? Are you changing anything? What's your prediction?

Originally Posted by dblshock
I'm hoping we retest the 155 Feb low on QQQ another 10% from here, maybe more with the Elections, Mueller, TNX spiking, China. Brexit, Saudi's and anything not yet on the plate, we're going downhill for at least a couple more weeks...

Mark me down for another tranche of SQQQ after hours..I'm back to 70% short and cash in this account.

Just wondering how much (%) are you up so far this year ?

I tend to do dollar cost average these days, 25% cash 25% international index 50% US index. I know I am horrible at timing the market and we are near the end of the bull run, so I just set it to do its thing and focus on other things.

Last edited:
toward the bell rolled out of SQQQ and into TQQQ see if FB can put some F back into FANG...saved 25% to open DIG here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back