2013 Ford Edge Limited FWD Tires??

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time to buy some new tires for the wifes 2013 Ford Edge. It has the Michelin Latitude Tour HP Tire P245/60R18. But these tires are $226 each at Walmart. They have 63,000 miles on them now with a few more thousand left. I have been looking at these.
Hankook DynaPro HP $176 each mounted and balanced.
Yokohama Geolander H/T $142 each mounted and balanced.
Cooper Discovery SRX #162.32 each mounted and balanced.
I can get a $60 rebate visa on the Yokohama
I can get a $70 rebate visa on the Cooper
What do yall think? Any suggestions or experiance with any other brand on your Edge? Thanks!!

Out of those three, get the Yokos.

Another good tire to consider is the Kumho Crugen KL33. It has a $120 rebate.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Out of those three, get the Yokos.

Yep.

Bet you don't get 63,000 miles out of them though, so are they really cheaper?

I would get the Coopers. The Discoverer SRX performed quite well in CR's newly released tests. It has high marks in multiple areas includeing snow traction, dry and wet braking, handling, treadlife and rolling resistance.

Cooper released the SRX last year. It's one of the newer designs they've released since they've been on the upswing.

I would go with the Cooper SRX tires as well.

The SRX replaces the CTS model (which I have a set of), and if they're better than the CTS as I've read, then they are should be a really good tire.

And take advantage of that $70 rebate...
smile.gif

Last edited:
I told my tire guy today to go ahead and order the Yokohama's. I don't know if I can change it or not.

Well its that time again. I got the G056 back in 10/23/15 and they now have 49,000 on them and they all have 6/32nd tread left. Been good tires with no flats. I paid $154.61 each out the door back then at my local shop. I been looking at them again the price at tire rack is $120 each and $160 each on discount tire direct. I don't understand why so different in price. Is there another tire that could be possibly better than this one for a 2013 Ford Edge. These tires were great smooth ride. You can currently through the end of the month get $60 rebate on these G056..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back