S&W M&P15-22 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton3

Staff member
For those with a RK near them ...
They are selling the little gem for $319.
That's not a misprint!

I just got two more; for the kids at Christmas.

Thats a good deal. Out here in Cali they have them "On Sale" with a cheap Red Dot for $400. Normally $450

Thanks, But I'd rather have another Ruger 10/22 for that money. I don't see the appeal of spending that much for an AR that shoots .22 ...??

If you already have an AR platform rifle in 5.56 then it sure would be nice to have the same size and shape rifle in .22. A good bit of shooting is muscle memory. Sure you can practice marksmanship with a 10/22 then switch to the AR, but it's not the same. Just my opinion.

I have one and it is great. When .22lr was super cheap it gave a way to practice shooting an AR platform rifle for much less money. I do have to say that mine is very picky about ammunition. It really only likes the Winchester M-22.

The M&P15-22 is an exact replica of the M&P15; a great training tool for all of any age. Much cheaper to shoot, obviously. I have one already; had it for years. Only ammo it won't shoot is sub-sonic; too little force to throw the bolt back. All other stuff (even bulk .22) does fine in mine.

Yes - RK is "Rural King". Check them out at www.rkguns.com (they offer free FFL transfers for any online purchase shipped to their stores, and they have flat rate $13 shipping!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back