18 wheeler tumbles off road in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nick1994
I'll never understand all the Swift jokes. I work for Swift (not a driver) and we're the biggest trucking company in the world, by far, and our safety numbers are pretty good. If you're going to see a truck make a mistake, it's probably a Swift truck, there's just 1,000x more of them on the road.

I mean I like to joke too, but the people who actually believe the joke...

We got a Swifter!!!!

Originally Posted by Chris142
Sometimes a job requires us to go places we are not normally allowed. You should see the places I have been!

+1.

He's alive. The truck, load are covered by insurance. Maybe lost his job and potentially got the push out of truck driving which is an honest profession but at same time there are better.

Originally Posted by hatt
Originally Posted by CourierDriver
He most likely was not suppose to be on that road,,,just saying, but his truck driving days are over....thats for sure

Swift will hire him.

LOL....now that is funny and probably true. What is up with those idiots anyways? If I have been cutoff or darn near run off the road, it's been a Swift driver.

Originally Posted by Nick1994
I'll never understand all the Swift jokes. I work for Swift (not a driver) and we're the biggest trucking company in the world, by far, and our safety numbers are pretty good. If you're going to see a truck make a mistake, it's probably a Swift truck, there's just 1,000x more of them on the road.

I mean I like to joke too, but the people who actually believe the joke...

See my above...and it really has happened more times than I can count. I travel a lot and pull a big horse trailer. If I have ever had a precarious situation involving a trucker, it's ALWAYS a Swift driver. They either go to slow, too fast, or my personal favorite, get in the passing lane only to sit there and pass no one and hold up traffic for miles before they get over. Believe me, the jokes are warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back