RESCUE 911 Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon bitogers. I know we all have different professions here or jobs i should say. I remember watching RESCUE 911 with my grandparents a lot growing up. It was educational as well. Does anyone remember watching this show?

With William Shatner! I think in hindsight if I were to watch it now, I'd think it was pretty cheesy. Was a simpler time.

When I was 10 they had someone roll a blue car then the recreation had them rescued from a brown one. (Presumably in a junkyard as they never did a wide-shot.) I could never forgive them for the continuity glitch.

That reminds me of what I watched growing up that's in that same style,but not a reality show per se. I loved this show!!

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
I like the show a lot. Someone my mom worked with was on it which was pretty cool.

Yeah, I always enjoyed watching it with grandparents. Ran from 1989-1996 so long time

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
I like the show a lot. Someone my mom worked with was on it which was pretty cool.

Yeah, I always enjoyed watching it with grandparents. Ran from 1989-1996 so long time

I was around 6 when it came out so I was the perfect age to be hooked to a show like that. Looking back it would probably be rather cheesy if I watched it today. A lot of shows from when I was younger are like that, Airwolf and Knight Rider come to mind.

I watched that as a kid. I think watching "In Living Color" had more of an effect on me. It's still a great show.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

I was around 6 when it came out so I was the perfect age to be hooked to a show like that. Looking back it would probably be rather cheesy if I watched it today. A lot of shows from when I was younger are like that, Airwolf and Knight Rider come to mind.

I remember Spenser for Hire too. Those and columbo i love.

What we really need is more programming about cops, crime investigations, hospitals and Federal Agencies. There just simply not enough of this subject matter in entertainment media.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back