Eurol Synergy 0W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an odd oil. It isn't labeled properly for an SAE 0W-30 but the Volvo sheet they reference calls it one. What specifications are you looking for it to carry? According to that Volvo sheet the only one it actually has is A3/B4, none of the MB ones are phrased correctly to be actual specs (nor does it show on their lists). I couldn't find it on the API listing so I don't think it is actually SL either, nor do I see it on the VW list.

Looks like another "recommended for" oil that doesn't actually carry most of the specs they want you to believe it does. Can't you find another A3/B4 oil for less?

Originally Posted by kschachn
What an odd oil. It isn't labeled properly for an SAE 0W-30 but the Volvo sheet they reference calls it one. What specifications are you looking for it to carry?
Can't you find another A3/B4 oil for less?

I am looking for similar oil to Total Quartz Energy 9000 0W-30 that I currently use (Diesel engine with no DPF). I thought this one is very close and some local motor factors deal with this brand.

I now have the Raveol SSO in the engine for a couple of months and it feels like a top product.
I bought two containers and will continue using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back