4. Chase Elliott
5. Kyle Larson
6. Jimmie Johnson
7. Clint Bowyer
8. Jamie McMurray
9. Ryan Blaney
10. Chris Buescher

The Roval 400.

First race I have gotten to watch in a while, and I watched 16 minutes. What a snooze fest. Field is way too spread out.

I love this track. Been totally enjoying the racing. I think the field was going to spread out no matter what, happens all the time at the Daytona 24.

Crew Chief Handout

42791999_10156722525561952_6824700679701921792_n.jpg

Glad that Blaney won! After leading as many laps as he has this year just to have something out of his control take it away, he deserved to catch a break and win. Right place, right time! A lot of races on road courses are won that way. Now on to the tracks in the second round that he's pretty good at. 12!

Great race!!! If you didn't enjoy that one you need to give up racing!

I'm a huge JJ fan and loved seeing that #48 aggressive again!! Sucks he took hisself out of the game but he knew he wasn't going to make it too far anyway, Toyota has this championship paid for already...

I've watched that replay many times, JJ did not spin Truex! They both came in hot and locked up, it was the result of GOOD RACING!!!!

I had gotten away from watching Nascar all that often as it just hasn't been very exciting to watch. That race yesterday was great though and I am glad I saw most of it! Tracks that have the ability to run a course like this should do it as it really added a lot to the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back