A push mower with an Edelbrock 750 CFM Carb & Cherry Bomb Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this link:
http://www.callieskustoms.com/CalliesKustoms-Mower.html

-

"Living in the Northwest requires a high power mower for going through thick wet lawns. After debating my many options I decided to take a conservative approach. Starting with a used Scott's mower given to us by my parents the engine was rebuilt using all forged internals to withstand the tremendous forces of the nitrous Oxide system."

"The engine is fed via a re-tuned Edelbrock 750 CFM Carb and attached with a custom fabricated side draft intake manifold. The nitrous oxide is a NOS powershot wet system. The mowing blade is also custom forged to stand up to the 12,000 RPM redline.
The nitrous Oxide is only used when going through the heaviest of weeds and brambles. A Cherry Bomb muffler was added after the many complaints from our neighborhood."

i dont think any push mower engine could have enough vacuum to create a big enough venturi to draw any fuel from the bowl of a 750cfm carb, even if they sealed off 3 of the 4 butterflies so that only 1 actually drew in air.

also that cherry bomb is pointed right at the operator. dont think that is too practical.

After looking at it more, it looks like a briggs quantum, other then that..... look at the carb... you you know the air filter cover the quantum uses on the side, looks like its still on there, like stated, the pipe is pointed right at the guy. and not to mention the head looks to be stock. now if it was shown to be running..... a video clip of it running maybe.... more believable.

I would say its photoshoped pic. it just dont look right to me. but even if he did build it. it cant run on a 750 carb. also if he hit the NOS button that lil mower would blow up. sounds liek something the mythbusters can do here. I bet they would love to do this. after all they love to blow stuff up. and we all know how nitrous can blow an engine lol.

further inspection wheres the nitro button to shoot the nitrous into the engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back