Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread yesterday that I'm sure many viewed. That was completely immature and down right stupid to post, but the message you all sent was loud and clear an I appreciate you guys knocking some sense into me.
33.gif

Just wanted to say that.

Saw it. Didn't know it was deleted.

Lot of truth in the responses. Some of it hard to hear.

I wish you the very best in resolving this. Better a little hurt now, than a lot in the future.

It was descriptive and absolutely pertained to societal norms.....just another case of "not here"....which is legit.

That's why they call it, 'The near occasion of sin".

Learn through your own experiences or through others, at least you asked. I wished I listened to my friends before I made similar bad decisions.

Now you can start over and look elsewhere for a single woman with no kids and who makes more money than you. They are out there somewhere.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Meet a nice single woman at church with no kids.

We'll overlook the misplaced modifier, or not.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Moral/personal quandaries are very difficult to deal with. This being such a personal issue, one is often too emotionally close to it for rational judgement. Hence why asking others is usually a good idea.

I thought the idea of putting it out there was weird when I first saw it, but after some time I remembered some instances in my life when I've asked for advice about extremely personal issues that I just couldn't rationalize myself.

25+ years ago I was fortunate to marry a slightly younger woman. We have two wonderful children. Now, I'm retired, she is still working and earning more than I ever did. Except she now wants to retire. I have been very fortunate. But, how do I keep her working (earning)?
Keep looking. She is out there.

Why at church? They dont do bubbles...
laugh.gif

No reason to apologize. You asked a legit question. Something people struggle with every day.

Originally Posted by simple_gifts

We'll overlook the misplaced modifier, or not.
grin.gif

Yea, it is important that the church has no kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back