$100 USD Of Gasoline

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it last for you? For me...during the summer...maybe 4 weeks. During the winter...if I'm frugal...maybe 6 weeks.

GrtArtiste

A couple days with work....
lol.gif

Figuring that is 3 fillups at $2.90 a gallon about a month and a half. Other than a recent trips 300 and 600 miles . A filled tank is good for 480 miles.

2 Weeks if I only go to work and back. Gas is $3.50 gal around here and it takes about $50 to fill up my Jeep.

Varies wildly. One fill of the Jeep is a bit more than $100, and probably lasts me the week unless I'm not driving much. $100 in the truck is at least two weeks of reasonable driving; 900+Km.

Maybe 4 weeks, depending on my work schedule and what other errands I have to run. Thirsty car that likes premium and expensive Cali gas are not helping matters
lol.gif

With the Volt? 6 months or so. With the Cadillac? At this rate... about 3 weeks give or take. Funny how that works!

Fun fact: I reset the MPG computer after I fixed the intake leaks and ran some fresh fuel through the Caddy. As of today my average reported MPG: 12.6. I've got ~250 miles on it since the repairs, so plenty of time to let the computer sort things out. I've confirmed via scan data that I'm running +/- 3% on my fuel trims so she's running right where she should. Of course, those are in town numbers. I've hardly had it on the highway since I bought it.

On the flip side, I let my buddy borrow my Volt to go to Green Bay to watch the Vikings game this weekend. He averaged 40 MPG over the trip, easily beating the 37 MPG rating. It cost him $80 to go from Minneapolis to Green Bay and back. Compared to his Suburban, it saved him almost $150 in a single weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back