6. Ryan Blaney
7. Chase Elliott
8. Kurt Busch
9. Alex Bowman
10. Martin Truex Jr.

Excited for the Playoffs.

41840060_10156690439221952_7564862332375924736_n.jpg

Last edited:
I had a feel'n Jones wouldn't be able to hold 1st very long. Harvick just passed him for 3rd.

It was nice to see the 95 up front leading some laps even though it was during a green flag pit cycle.

Did anyone watch the Truck race? That was an awesome race. At points they were 5 wide. O and Chastain getting a win in the xfinity race was a really nice feel good win.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Harvick and that Jones boy are done.

That $ucks

So on Raceview it shows the 17 up against the wall in turn 3. A notice just appeared saying that due to the heat they lost the GPS signal to the 17. The in car on the 47 showed it was right near 150F inside the car.

According to Jayski they are running the same tire as the March race. Also says that Goodyear was asked to bring a softer tire to allow for more wear. I think they went too soft with the higher temperature.

Last edited:
The in car on the 47 showed it was right near 150F inside the car.

Scary Hott

Last edited:
Jamie Mac and Awesome Chase just made the track wider in 3 and 4. Glad they both got out and look to be ok.

I missed it....just watching part-time today. Another one of my guys out of the race.

Are there 2 races at Vegas now? I haven't watched a race since the 2015 season, don't like the direction Brian France has taken it.

I don't think so....they just showed the F-1 race while there was a caution during the Nascar race.

Originally Posted by Warstud
I don't think so....they just showed the F-1 race while there was a caution during the Nascar race.

It was the start of the IndyCar season finale.

Vegas has 2 races a year now. They are currently the only track with 2 triple header weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back