Now AAP blocks you from buying certain items online

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, is you want to buy Bando belts, you might see the "add to cart" button grayed out, along with this message:

Originally Posted by AAP
This item is not currently available for purchase on the site. To purchase this item or receive more information about it, please contact your local Advance or Carquest store.

That's OK. I bought them from Rock Auto anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
For example, is you want to buy Bando belts, you might see the "add to cart" button grayed out, along with this message:

Originally Posted by AAP
This item is not currently available for purchase on the site. To purchase this item or receive more information about it, please contact your local Advance or Carquest store.

That's OK. I bought them from Rock Auto anyway
smile.gif

There is always a way around stupidity. They just made themselves a former AAP customer.

They may not be carrying the brand anymore but there are some in some stores on the shelf. It could be the local store can get it store to store easier, I don't think they want individual stores in the mail order business.
No defending them just looking at possible reasons.

You aren't being 'blocked', the thing you want simply isn't available from their centralized shipping location(s).

Sounds like you're taking this a bit too seriously and personally. Relax.

Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
You aren't being 'blocked', the thing you want simply isn't available from their centralized shipping location(s).

Sounds like you're taking this a bit too seriously and personally. Relax.

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back