Info needed: Auburn Auction Park, Fall 2018, this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for anyone with experience with attending events at the Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, IN.

I'm taking Dad to the festivities there on Friday. I see on the map where the handicap parking is (on the west side of the facility, between it and I-69)... but was needing information if I need to use a certain gate or go in a certain way to make it easier to get to the handicap parking area.

It looks like it might be best to approach from the northwest? According to the map, it is located in the area between gates 7 & 8 (circled in red on attached map).

af18_map_web.jpg

I've been attending this as long as I can remember and will be there tomorrow as well as Saturday.

Sadly, I don't know the answer to your question. Just from what I've seen, that area is pretty busy with cars just about all day so you should be fine using the gate 8/ VIP entrance.

If you get there early enough you can use the parking just to the right of gate 1 since it's close to pavement. The parking to the south of County Road 11A is a grassy field and you need to cross the road to get there, but there are LEO's directing traffic. Once again, if you're there early enough, you could get a spot pretty close to the pavement, but we've had a lot of rain lately too. I typically use gate 1, but have used gate 6 in the car corral a few times without any issues.

Enjoy the day tomorrow! Always a blast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back