Distant acquaintance probing for personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
She may have freaked out in my last email, when I told here about her dead son and how his anniversary was arriving August 7th. I then told her the other son's name and mentioned the two grandkids. She has no idea I'm a Medium in real life. So I may have scared her off.

You could find that out on the Internet. It doesn't require information from, "beyond the grave".

That would require knowing her last name. For she's been married for like 46 or-so years.

Once I started exchanging emails with her, I picked up more info on her physically (old memoirs) and intuitively. That's how the paranormal stuff works with me. Usually my communications need one of the five senses, to open the door for my extrasensory perception sixth sense to kick-in.

Have a nice day. Sorry that you don't believe. There are billions in your same boat.

Originally Posted By: JLTD
More exists than the 5 senses can detect.

There's definitely more senses than six. Six is just a common numerical denominator when issuing references to such events. They comes in various ways, shapes and forms.

Not here to hijack this thread. I'll let you-folks carry-on with the OP here. Just wanted to mention my recent emails with a former girlfriend that was seeking personal info on former school friends.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Distant acquaintance probing for personal information.
smirk.gif

Has a person you know just as an acquaintance try and be nosy and probe for personal info ?

Example:

Hi Dave, haven't seen you in a long time. What's new ?

Me: Same ole...

Anything new and exciting ?

Me: Not really...

So what's going on ?

Me: Not much...

The conversation goes on and you really don't want to be rude but at the same time you are really not in the mood to give any personal details of what you got going on in your life.
smile.gif
This happens to me every 6 months and I end up for 10 minutes having a conversation about nothing.

My coworkers do the same to me. It's like NO, I'm not telling you what I'm doing tonight or where I live. Why? So you can rob me?

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111

My coworkers do the same to me. It's like NO, I'm not telling you what I'm doing tonight or where I live. Why? So you can rob me?

What kind of job do you have where you are worried that your coworkers want to rob you? Maybe they really want to kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back